Generic Erectile Dysfunction Trial Pack
Order a trial pack of generic erectile dysfunction medication online and get free home delivery
Finding the right erectile dysfunction medication can be challenging. There are so many different pills available and it can be hard to work out what's right for you or what you should try first. With a trial pack, you can test a few of the leading medications available to work out which suits you so that you can reorder it in the future.
Our generic trial pack includes non-brand name erectile dysfunction medications. These work in exactly the same way as their branded counterparts at a reduced price. It also includes one branded erectile dysfunction treatment.
The generic erectile dysfunction trial pack is perfect for you if:
- you've never used ED medication before and want to find out which medication is right for you
- you need a quick and simple way of trying multiple medications without repeat visits to a GP
- you want to order your medication at a time that's convenient to you without the need for a face to face appointment
3 x 4 tablet(s) - £49.00
About the generic trial pack
The different medications in the generic ED Trial Pack
There are 3 different types of erectile dysfunction (ED) medication in this trial pack. These are:
Sildenafil works for 4 - 6 hours. You should take it 60 mins before sex. It works for 65% of men.
Tadalafil works for 24 - 36 hours. You should take it 30 mins before sex. It works for 62% of men.
Spedra lasts for up to 4 hours and starts working within 15-30 minutes. It works for 60% of men.
To get your generic erectile dysfunction (ED) trial pack, you will need a prescription. This is because the trial pack contains Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Spedra, which are medicines that are commonly prescribed for ED. You need a prescription to make sure that these mediations are safe and suitable for you to take.
To get your prescription, you can use our online prescription service. All you have to do is:
- complete a short online questionnaire to see whether you are eligible to get a trial pack. You will be asked questions such as any medical conditions that you have and other medications that you are already taking.
- a doctor will review your answers to see whether there are any medical reasons that mean you can't use the trial pack. After the doctor has approved this, you will be prescribed your medication.
- Your trial pack will be sent the next day in the mail from our in-house pharmacy. Your package will arrive swiftly in discreet packaging.
By choosing a trial pack, you can try multiple medications without needing to book repeat appointments to get them prescribed. Normally, you would need to book an individual consultation with a regular GP or complete a separate online assessment to order each medication. With our trial pack, you don't have to do this, so you can save time while you find the perfect treatment for you. And, by using our service, you don't need to speak to a doctor face to face, and you can get your treatment delivered at a time that's convenient for you.
The reason you need to complete an assessment to make sure this trial pack is suitable for you is that some people have medical conditions that might prevent them from using ED medication safely. This includes people who:
- Have problems with their eyes (for example, degenerative retinal disorders)
- Have had a heart attack or stroke recently
- Take certain medications for their heart
- Suffer from heart failure
- Have problems with low blood pressure, or are taking medications to lower their blood pressure
If you are unsure about any of the conditions above, it's best to speak to a doctor before starting any medication. You can also message one of our doctors for free through your patient account if you have any further questions.
We recommend you use the trial pack in the following way:
- start by trying Sildenafil as this seems to work for the highest percentage of people.
- before moving on to a new medication, we recommend finishing each one completely as these medications may not work the first time that you take them.
- take your pill on four different occasions (no more than once a day).
- record your experiences with each type of pill so you can compare them at the end. Think about what pill works best for you and suits your lifestyle. For example - Sildenafil needs to be taken around an hour before sex, whereas Spedra works much faster, so this might affect your decision. Tadalafil also lasts for up to a day and a half after you take it, so it might be worth considering if you would rather not make plans in advance.
- wait a day from your last pill before trying a new type of pill.
If you experience any side effects during your trial, you should stop taking the medication that caused them and try a different one.
Once you've finished the trial, we hope that you'll have found a treatment that works for you and suits your lifestyle. If this is the case, you can use our service again to place an order for that medication so you can continue using it. Alternatively, you can also discuss your trial with a doctor and place an order for a different trial or medication to see if it works for you.
If more than one of the pills in this trial pack works for you, we recommend you only continue to use one. This is because different ED medicines can interact with each other to cause side effects, and ED medicines work better once your body is used to the pills.
If you didn't find a suitable treatment from your trial pack, and you don't think that ED medication is right for you, you could try some of the alternative treatments available for ED, such as:
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises
- Psychological or psychosexual therapies (for example, counselling or CBT)
- A vacuum pump
- Hormone therapy
- Treating any underlying health conditions that may be causing ED
There are also natural methods you can try which can improve blood circulation around your body to help you get and maintain your erections, including:
- keeping a healthy diet with less saturated fat and more fruit and vegetables.
- exercising regularly by doing 30 minutes or more of exercise five times a week. This will also improve the circulation around your whole body.
- cutting down on alcohol. Reducing your alcohol intake improves circulation and may have an impact on getting and keeping erections.
- stopping smoking. Smoking is bad for your circulation and can impact your erections.
These medications can cause some effects such as:
- Pain in your back/muscles/head
- Flushing/going red
- Feeling or being sick
- Blocked or runny nose
- Vision disturbances (double vision, blurred vision)
Different people will experience different side effects or none at all, and some find that they can tolerate them because the benefits from the medication outweigh the discomfort. If you experience side effects from a pill, we recommend that you stop the treatment and move on to the next medication.
ED pills may cause some dangerous side effects. If you notice symptoms such as pain in your chest, weakness in your limbs, or difficulty speaking, you should call 999 or go to the nearest A&E department.
Dr Babak Ashrafi Clinical Lead for Service Expansion
Babak studied medicine at King’s College London and graduated in 2003, having also gained a bachelor’s degree in Physiology during his time there. He completed his general practice (GP) training in East London, where he worked for a number of years as a partner at a large inner-city GP practice. He completed the Royal College of GPs membership exam in 2007.Meet our doctors
Article created: 26 Oct 2020
Last reviewed: 26 Oct 2020
- Viagra Dosage
- Viagra Side Effects
- Can you get Viagra without a prescription?
- Male Enhancement Pills
- What Are the Alternatives to Viagra?
- Viagra for Women
- 10 Simple Tips to Combat Male Infertility
- The Definitive Guide to Buying Prescription Drugs Online
- Erection pills
- How Long Does It Take for Viagra to Work?
- What is Kamagra and is it available in the UK?
- Performance Anxiety
- Flibanserin (Addyi)
- Morning Erections
- Sildenafil NHS
- Generic Viagra
- Cialis Dosage
- How to Get an Erection
- Cialis Reviews
- Sildenafil Dosage
- Penis Rings
- Reviews of Sildenafil
- Low sex drive
- Cialis Side Effects
- Peyronie's Disease
- Tadalafil Side Effects
- Cialis Vs Viagra
- Maintaining An Erection
- The Male Menopause
- Losing An Erection
- Viagra vs Sildenafil