Order Tadalafil (generic Cialis) online
Tadalafil (generic Cialis) has the same long-lasting effect of Cialis, up to 36 hours, but it costs less because it no longer has to be sold under the name Cialis.
Complete an online assessment and place a request for your Tadalafil. If they agree the medication is right for you, your online doctor will approve your request and we will post your medication to your door with free delivery.
4 tablet(s) - £25.00
8 tablet(s) - £40.00
12 tablet(s) - £55.00
16 tablet(s) - £70.00
4 tablet(s) - £25.00
8 tablet(s) - £40.00
12 tablet(s) - £55.00
16 tablet(s) - £70.00
Tadalafil (generic Cialis), like Cialis, comes in the form of pills. Tadalafil improves the blood flow to your penis so you can get erections easier for up to 36 hours after it starts working. Tadalafil does not work if there is no sexual stimulation to your penis - it does not give you an erection. However, during your sexual activity, Tadalafil helps improve the hardness of your erections. Below are some of the other key features of Tadalafil:
- Last up to 36 hours giving you a big window of opportunity for attempt(s) at sex
- Contains the same active ingredient as Cialis - Tadalafil citrate
- Works for 62% of people who try it (the same as Cialis)
- Takes only 30 minutes to start working
- Can be bought easily online without a previous diagnosis or prescription
- It’s easy to use – you just need to take a pill before you plan to have sex
- Is used to treat erectile dysfunction and another condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia
It’s important to remember that Tadalafil will not help you improve the hardness of your penis if you don’t have erectile dysfunction (ED).
Works the same as Cialis – because Tadalafil is the generic version of Cialis (it has the same active ingredient but isn't sold under the brand Cialis), Tadalafil works exactly the same way Cialis does, including the same:
- Prescription requirements
- Side effects
You don’t need to have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction (ED) to order Tadalafil. To see if Tadalafil could help you, you can use our online consultation system to place an order:
Fill in the online consultation form which takes a few minutes to complete. You will be asked questions about any medical conditions or medications that you have to make sure that Tadalafil is safe for you.
Your online doctor will review your questionnaire answers and check if Tadalafil is right for you.
If your order is approved, your supply of Tadalafil will be sent to your door the next day by post.
Another way of getting Tadalafil is by a private prescription of Tadalafil from the NHS. Getting a private prescription from an NHS doctor will still require you to pay for your medication as if you bought it somewhere else. You can only get your medication for your normal prescription fee if you get an NHS prescription for Cialis. However, you’re not normally prescribed Tadalafil on the NHS unless there are very specific circumstances, including:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's disease
- Prostate cancer
- Spina bifida
- A spinal cord injury
- Certain genetic conditions, such as Huntington's disease
- Or if you’ve had:
- A major pelvic surgery, such as surgery to remove tumours
- Removal of their prostate (prostatectomy)
- Recent dialysis or a kidney transplant for kidney failure
There are some medical conditions which mean that Tadalafil is not a suitable medicine for you. This includes people who have:
- A condition called non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy, known as “stroke of the eye”
- Problems with low or high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart failure
- Previously had a heart attack, angina, or a recent stroke
- People who have been advised by a doctor not to have sex
The best way to take Tadalafil is:
- Swallow it whole with water
- 30 minutes before attempting sex
- Without or without food
- Without drinking too much alcohol
- Without drinking grapefruit juice at the same time
- At the dosage your doctor has given you
- In combination with lifestyle changes that can reduce the extent of your erectile dysfunction.
Tadalafil starts working thirty minutes after you take them and lasts for up to thirty six hours. You can take Tadalafil with or without food.
Drinking alcohol - this may affect your ability to get and keep an erection. Therefore, we recommend that you avoid drinking a large amount of alcohol when taking Tadalafil, as it stops the medicine from working as effectively. We also recommend that you do not drink grapefruit juice with Tadalafil as they may cause serious side effects when combined.
Dosage - The recommended starting dose of Tadalafil is 10 mg. It may take your body a while to get used to the medicine, so we recommend that you take the medicine a few times before increasing the dosage. If you feel as if Tadalafil at the 10 mg dose does not work, you can increase the dose to 20 mg before sexual activity. You should not take Tadalafil more than once per day. You should also not take Tadalafil with other erectile dysfunction (ED) medications as they are more likely to cause side effects in combination.
Combining with lifestyle changes - There are non-medication options that can boost the effects of Tadalafil. You can make lifestyle changes such as quitting smoking, eating a healthier diet with low saturated fats, and exercising regularly. There are devices that you can use such as penis rings that are designed to improve the hardness and length of your erections. Also, sexual therapy has been shown to help some people with symptoms of their ED.
There is a chance you get side effects with your Tadalafil. Common side effects when Tadalafil is used for erectile dysfunction (ED) include:
- Back pain, muscle pain, headache
- Indigestion, feeling sick, or being sick
And common side effects when Tadalafil is used for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) include:
- Dizziness, migraine, vision changes
- Feeling blocked up in the nose
There are some serious side effects to watch out for. Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Swelling in the lips or tongue
- Difficulty breathing
For more information see the patient information leaflet online.
Tadalafil vs other erectile dysfunction (ED) medicines
Tadalafil is part of a family of medicines called PDE-5 inhibitors. There are small differences between the PDE-5 inhibitor drugs, but these can help you decide whether Tadalafil is suitable for you and your lifestyle. One of the biggest advantages of Tadalafil has a much longer duration of action, so that there is a large window of opportunity to attempt sex. Tadalafil and Spedra starts to work much more quickly than Viagra or Levitra, which means that you do not have to plan sex for a long time in advance.
Other treatment options
ED medications like Tadalafil
- Proven to be safe
- Proven to be effective
- Easily available
- May cause side effects
- Don't work if you are taking certain medicines or have certain medical conditions
Devices, lifestyle changes, or therapy
- Much less likely to cause any side effects
- Works for people who may not be able to take ED medicines
- Less evidence on safety
- Less evidence on effectiveness
Herbal or non-prescription ED treatments
- Don’t require a prescription or doctor consultation
- There is isn’t real evidence that they work
- They can be harmful if purchased from the wrong provider
Tadalafil on demand vs Tadalafil daily
There are two types of Tadalafil:
- One type that you take when you want to have sex (on demand)
- One type that you take every day (daily)
You only need to take Tadalafil on demand when you want to have sex, so this type might be suitable for you if you prefer not to take tablets every day or think you might forget. However, with Tadalafil daily you do not need to plan sex at all as the medicine should cover you for the entire time you are taking the medicine. Additionally, there is evidence that suggests that Tadalafil daily is slightly more effective than Tadalafil on demand, but this varies from person to person.
Because Tadalafil (generic Cialis) only just became available, there are not many manufacturers producing low-dosage daily pills. The easiest way to taken Tadalafil daily is to order the branded version – Cialis daily.
Zava offers a convenient and discreet service to help men improve their erectile dysfunction. There are a number of treatments you can consider. Continue to our erectile dysfunction service page to learn about the treatment options available.
- Viagra Dosage
- Viagra Side Effects
- Can you get Viagra without a prescription?
- Male Enhancement Pills
- How Long Does Viagra Last?
- What Are the Alternatives to Viagra?
- Viagra for Women
- 10 Simple Tips to Combat Male Infertility
- The Definitive Guide to Buying Prescription Drugs Online
- Erection pills
- Erectile Dysfunction Test
- How Fast Does Viagra Work?
- What is Kamagra?
- Performance Anxiety
- How To Cope With Erectile Dysfunction
- ED and Diabetes
- Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction
- Flibanserin (Addyi)
- Morning Erections
- Best Viagra Connect
- Sildenafil NHS
- Generic Viagra
- How To Fix Erectile Dysfunction
- Cialis Dosage
- How To Get An Erection
- Cialis Reviews
- Sildenafil Dosage
- Penis Rings
- Erectile Dysfunction Meaning
- Reviews Of Sildenafil
- Over The Counter Viagra
- Cialis Side Effects
- Peyronie's Disease
- Low sex drive
- Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction – Helpful or Dangerous?
- Tadalafil Side Effects
- Cialis Vs Viagra
- Maintaining An Erection
- Viagra Vs Sildenafil
- The Male Menopause
- Losing An Erection