- TechCrunch - ZAVA bags $32M to expand its AI-free telehealth service in Europe
- The Daily Telegraph - Digital doctor start-up ZAVA raises £20m to expand remote consultations across Europe
- Bustle - A new study says these misconceptions about the pill could be impacting your health
- Dazed and Confused - One million women in the UK may be on the wrong contraceptive pill
- Netdoctor - HPV: symptoms, treatment and prevention
- Mirror – One million Viagra pills stockpiled in UK over fears of hard Brexit
- Huffington Post – How health tech could solve the sexual health crisis
- Daily Mail – One of Britain’s biggest online pharmacies is stockpiling up to a million Viagra pills in preparation for hard Brexit
- The Sun – BREXIT WON'T BE A FLOP One million Viagra pills are being hoarded in preparation for a hard Brexit
Recent media releases
- September 2019: Student STIs: Are Universities Doing Enough to Combat STIs?
- July 2019: Old Wives' Tales - Mythbusting
- June 2019: Breakdown of STIs in the UK
- June 2019: ZAVA announces $32M Series A funding
- May 2019: Sex on Screen: How Realistic is it?
- April 2019: Giving Up On Love: Celibacy For Millions Due To Erectile Dysfunction
- April 2019: Blooms & Bloomers: How Well Do You Know Your Knickers?
- March 2019: Pill Misconceptions Risk Health Of 1 Million Women
As featured in