What we offer
ZAVA is an online doctor, offering fast, convenient and reliable access to advice, testing and treatment. Our qualified GPs treat a range of conditions without the need for a face-to-face examination, including sexual health issues, men's health conditions, women's health conditions, travel-related requests, as well as chronic illnesses like asthma or allergies.
ZAVA is redefining what it means to be an online doctor by delivering unparalleled doctor-led care while offering the latest treatments and solutions to a wide variety of medical issues, and continually innovating and developing their service to match their patient's needs. The company has grown fast to become the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, driven by leaps in technology to radically increase healthcare efficiencies, and backed by patient demand for ease, convenience, and discretion. We've provided over 8 million treatments since 2011 and continue to grow.
Headquartered in London and founded by David Meinertz (CEO) and Amit Khutti, ZAVA employs 140 people and currently operates in six different markets - the UK, France, Germany, and Ireland.
- CNBC International - WeGovy, Ozempic or Mounjaro? How a new wave of weight loss drugs could transform the diet industry
- TechCrunch - ZAVA bags $32M to expand its AI-free telehealth service in Europe
- The Daily Telegraph - Digital doctor start-up ZAVA raises £20m to expand remote consultations across Europe
- Bustle - A new study says these misconceptions about the pill could be impacting your health
- Dazed and Confused - One million women in the UK may be on the wrong contraceptive pill
- Netdoctor - HPV: symptoms, treatment and prevention
- Mirror – One million Viagra pills stockpiled in UK over fears of hard Brexit
- Huffington Post – How health tech could solve the sexual health crisis
- Daily Mail – One of Britain’s biggest online pharmacies is stockpiling up to a million Viagra pills in preparation for hard Brexit
- The Sun – BREXIT WON'T BE A FLOP One million Viagra pills are being hoarded in preparation for a hard Brexit
Recent media releases
- September 2019: Student STIs: Are Universities Doing Enough to Combat STIs?
- July 2019: Old Wives' Tales - Mythbusting
- June 2019: Breakdown of STIs in the UK
- June 2019: ZAVA announces $32M Series A funding
- May 2019: Sex on Screen: How Realistic is it?
- April 2019: Giving Up On Love: Celibacy For Millions Due To Erectile Dysfunction
- April 2019: Blooms & Bloomers: How Well Do You Know Your Knickers?
- March 2019: Pill Misconceptions Risk Health Of 1 Million Women