For media enquires, please contact email@example.com
What we offer
Zava is an online doctor’s surgery, offering fast, convenient and reliable access to advice, testing and treatment. Our qualified GPs treat a range of conditions where face-to-face examination is not needed, including sexual health issues, men’s health conditions, women’s health conditions, travel-related requests, as well as chronic illnesses like asthma or allergies.
Zava is disrupting healthcare. Digital healthcare is the future and about to go mainstream. Zava has grown fast to become the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, driven by leaps in technology to radically increase healthcare efficiencies, and backed by patient demand for ease, convenience, and discretion. We've provided over 3 million treatments since 2011 and continue to grow.
Headquartered in London and founded by David Meinertz (CEO) and Amit Khutti, Zava employs 140 people and currently operates in six different markets - the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Ireland.
- The Daily Telegraph - Digital doctor start-up Zava raises £20m to expand remote consultations across Europe
- Bustle - A new study says these misconceptions about the pill could be impacting your health
- Dazed and Confused - One million women in the UK may be on the wrong contraceptive pill
- Netdoctor - HPV: symptoms, treatment and prevention
- Mirror – One million Viagra pills stockpiled in UK over fears of hard Brexit
- Huffington Post – How health tech could solve the sexual health crisis
- Daily Mail – One of Britain’s biggest online pharmacies is stockpiling up to a million Viagra pills in preparation for hard Brexit
- The Sun – BREXIT WON'T BE A FLOP One million Viagra pills are being hoarded in preparation for a hard Brexit
Recent press releases
- June 2019: Breakdown of STIs in the UK
- June 2019: Zava announces $32M Series A funding
- May 2019: Sex on Screen: How Realistic is it?
- April 2019: Giving Up On Love: Celibacy For Millions Due To Erectile Dysfunction
- April 2019: Blooms & Bloomers: How Well Do You Know Your Knickers?
- March 2019: Pill Misconceptions Risk Health Of 1 Million Women