Why choose ZAVA?
One of Europe’s biggest online doctors
We’ve delivered over 9 million online consultations – bringing accessible healthcare to people across Europe.
Our medical team are specialists in the services we offer. Our doctors' areas of expertise include:
General practice ● Travel medicine ● Allergies ● Sexual and reproductive health ● Contraception ● Children’s health ● Women’s health ● Men’s health ● Muskuloskeletal ● Neurology ● Respiratory ● Chronic disease ● Dermatology ● Preventative medicine ● Health assessments
Experienced doctors at your fingertips
At ZAVA, our aim is to make healthcare accessible to everyone – wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our experienced doctors are employed solely by ZAVA. That means we can offer you fast, safe and effective medical treatment from the comfort of your own home. We assess your health needs within 24 hours and issue medication when suitable.
And our patients are seeing the benefits of our service. Since our launch in 2011, we’ve helped 9 out of 10 patients reach a resolution to their problem.
Our experience means we’re uniquely placed to support you with your health needs:
- We have operated in the digital healthcare sector for more than 10 years
- Our doctors have 190 years of cumulative healthcare experience
- We’re specialists in telemedicine and leading in this field
Top rated customer experience
"Easy, quick and fantastic customer service. So easy and quick to use the ZAVA service. The customer service team are excellent if you have any issues - friendly, helpful and professional. This is the future of healthcare."
"Efficient prompt on-time service and delivery of medicines purchased. A nice web interface – easy to understand and use. Very satisfied!"
"Highly satisfied. I’ve used Zava a number of times over the years, and their service has always been excellent. Good communications and prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely brilliant. Quick, clear instructions and great communication from staff."
24 hour service
At ZAVA, we guarantee a doctor review of your assessment within 24 hours. So if you’re in a hurry, we’ll make it our priority to review and respond to your medication request.
Legal, licensed and secure
Your safety is always our priority. We review your condition and provide treatment recommended by our in-house doctor.
- NHS standards: ZAVA is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) which also regulates the NHS.
- Our doctors are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and have the same qualifications as your GP or experienced hospital doctor.
- ZAVA’s in-house pharmacy is regulated by the UK’s statutory pharmacy regulator, the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). All of our medication comes from official manufacturers and suppliers.
We follow doctor-led guidelines and only prescribe medication where it’s needed. If we can’t treat you, we might refer you to another provider or offer advice to help you get the medical support you need.
No face to face appointment
We make getting medical care easy, providing remote consultations from the comfort of your own home. So all you need to worry about is getting on with your day.
Bringing medical care to you:
- Tell us about your treatment needs in an easy online questionnaire
- A ZAVA doctor reviews your information and request remotely
- If our doctor confirms your need for treatment, we’ll post your medication for free. You can also collect it from your nearest pharmacy (available 6 days a week)
Free and next day delivery
We deliver your medication right to your door.
- Free standard delivery: we’ll post your medication for free by standard Royal Mail delivery.
- Next day delivery: if your treatment is approved by our doctor before 4pm, we offer a guaranteed next day delivery service for a small additional cost. This service is available from Monday to Friday.
Plain packaging: Your ZAVA medication will arrive in plain packaging with no mention of ZAVA.
Discreet bank statement: ZAVA won’t appear on your bank or credit card statement. Your order will show as HealthBridge Limited.
Secure communication: We will never send any communication mentioning your consultation, condition or medication. All service emails from us will simply direct you to view a confidential message in your secure patient account. Your treatment details will only be communicated in your secure ZAVA patient account.
Our full service happens in your secure and confidential ZAVA patient account – from consultation, to doctor review and advice.
Your medical information is confidential. We always recommend telling your GP about your ZAVA treatment. But we will never share your information with your GP without your permission* (unless required to do so in special circumstances).
Confidentiality is important to us. We adhere to strict standards of record-keeping and data security.
Your data is encrypted and secure. Online payments are made through a payment provider (Sagepay), which provides you with a secure TSL / SSL transaction. ZAVA does not have access to your bank details.