Order Spedra Online
Spedra is a new erectile dysfunction medication. It works in a similar way to other PDE5-inhibitors used to treat erectile problems and it is a prescription-only medication.
Our convenient service allows you to obtain both a prescription and medication without seeing a doctor. To place your order, you need to fill in a brief questionnaire. Our online doctor at Zava will review your answers and approve an appropriate treatment. Our mail order pharmacy will dispense and post your medication.
4 tablet(s) - £35.00
12 tablet(s) - £80.00
16 tablet(s) - £100.00
8 tablet(s) - £55.00
4 tablet(s) - £40.00
12 tablet(s) - £105.00
16 tablet(s) - £135.00
8 tablet(s) - £70.00
What is the active ingredient in Spedra?
The active ingredient in Spedra is avanafil. Avanafil is a PDE5-inhibitor which works in the same way as other erectile dysfunction medications, such as sildenafil(the active ingredient in Viagra) or tadalafil (the active ingredient in Cialis). In medical trials, Spedra was found to work slightly faster than sildenafil. However, the exact time it takes for avanafil to work differs between patients and it depends on whether the tablet is taken with or without food.
In addition to avanafil, each Spedra tablet also contains mannitol, fumaric acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, calcium carbonate, low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate and ferric oxide yellow (E172). Do not take Spedra if you believe that you are allergic to any of the ingredients and consult your doctor if you are in doubt.
Which dosage do I need to take?
The standard dose of Spedra is 100mg. Which dosage you require depends on what works best for you. If you are currently taking any other medication, you may need to choose a different dosage. Your doctor or online doctor will advise you on which dosage to take when you get your prescription. It is important that you mention any medication you are currently taking, so your GP can prescribe the most suitable dosage.
Common Spedra side effects
- facial flushing
- nasal congestion
Spedra contains the active ingredient avanafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Medicines which belong to the group of PDE5 - inhibitors are primarily prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction. Avanafil causes the blood vessels in your penis to relax and improves the blood flow to the penis. As a result, you will find it easier to gain and maintain an erection. However, against popular belief, Spedra will not cause an erection without sexual stimulation.
You need to take one Spedra tablet approximately half an hour before intercourse. You can take it independently of your meals. However, taking the tablet with food means that it may take longer to take effect. You must not take more than one Spedra tablet per day. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Spedra, as it increases your risk of side effects such as dizziness, headaches and low blood pressure. Alcohol also has a negative impact on your ability to gain an erection.
Avanafil interacts with grapefruit juice. You should avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice 24 hours before taking a Spedra tablet.
- 50 mg avanafil tablets
- 100 mg avanafil tablets
- 200 mg avanafil tablets
Some patients notice side effects while taking Spedra. Read the patient leaflet for a complete list of all known side effects of avanafil. If you experience any side effects not listed on the patient leaflet, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- feeling dizzy
- hot flushes
- increased heart beat
- visual disturbances and blurry vision
- raised liver enzymes
- tiredness or sleepiness
- sinus congestion
- back pain
- breathlessness upon exertion
- changes in your heart beat which may show on an ECG
- you are taking nitrate medicines for chest pain
- you are taking ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir or atazanavir to treat HIV or AIDS
- you are taking an antifungal such as ketoconazole, itraconazole or voriconazole
- you are taking an antibiotic such as clarithromycin or telithromycin
- you have a heart problem
- you have had a stroke or a heart attack in the past 6 months
- you have an irregular heartbeat
- you suffer from low or high blood pressure which is not effectively controlled with medication
- you suffer from angina or notice chest pain during intercourse
- you have a kidney or liver problem
- you suffer from non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy [NAION] (an exe condition which means that there is not enough blood going to your eye)
- you have a family history of serious eye conditions, for example retinitis pigmentosa
- you have any heart problems
- you suffer persistent erections which last for over four hours (this condition called priapism affects men suffering from sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma or leukaemia)
- you suffer from any condition which affects the shape of your penis (including angulation, Peyronie’s disease and cavernosal fibrosis)
- you suffer from a bleeding disorder or suffer from active peptic ulceration
Spedra interacts with certain medications. Your prescribing doctor will ask which medication you are currently taking and check whether it interacts with Spedra.
Medications known to interact with Avanafil tablets include:
- alpha-blockers (prescribed for certain conditions affecting the prostate as well as hypertension)
- certain medications used to treat an irregular heartbeat (such as quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone and sotalol)
- the antibiotic erythromycin
- the medicine carbamazepine, which is used to treat epilepsy, certain mood disorders and pain
- the epilepsy medications phenobarbital and primidone
- the medicines amprenavir, diltiazem, aprepitant, fluconazole verapamil and fosamprenavir, which can reduce the breakdown of avanafil in your body
For a list of all known side effects and warnings read the patient leaflet supplied with your medication.
Zava offers a convenient and discreet service to help men improve their erectile dysfunction. There are a number of treatments you can consider. Continue to our erectile dysfunction service page to learn about the treatment options available.
- Viagra Dosage
- Viagra Side Effects
- Can you get Viagra without a prescription?
- Male Enhancement Pills
- How Long Does Viagra Last?
- What Are the Alternatives to Viagra?
- Viagra for Women
- 10 Simple Tips to Combat Male Infertility
- The Definitive Guide to Buying Prescription Drugs Online
- Erection pills
- Erectile Dysfunction Test
- How Fast Does Viagra Work?
- What is Kamagra?
- Performance Anxiety
- How To Cope With Erectile Dysfunction
- ED and Diabetes
- Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction
- Flibanserin (Addyi)
- Morning Erections
- Best Viagra Connect
- Sildenafil NHS
- Generic Viagra
- How To Fix Erectile Dysfunction
- Cialis Dosage
- How To Get An Erection
- Cialis Reviews
- Sildenafil Dosage
- Penis Rings
- Erectile Dysfunction Meaning
- Reviews Of Sildenafil
- Over The Counter Viagra
- Cialis Side Effects
- Peyronie's Disease
- Low sex drive
- Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction – Helpful or Dangerous?
- Tadalafil Side Effects
- Cialis Vs Viagra
- Maintaining An Erection
- Viagra Vs Sildenafil
- The Male Menopause
- Losing An Erection