Erectile Dysfunction Trial Pack
Order an erectile dysfunction trial pack online
Trying to figure out the best erectile dysfunction medication can be frustrating. There’s advantages to each of the different pills available so which do you try first? Well, a trial pack can help you try out all the main medications available so you know which one works for you, then you can reorder it.
3 x 4 tablet(s) - £95.00
About the trial pack
The different medications in the ED Trial Pack
There are 4 different erectile dysfunction (ED) pills in the trial pack. Below is a table comparing some of the features:
Viagra works for 4 - 6 hours. You should take it 60 mins before sex. It works for 65% of men. It is normally the first medicine prescribed by a doctor for erection problems.
Cialis works for 24 - 36 hours. You should take it 30 mins before sex. It works for 62% of men. Cialis lasts much longer than the other medicines. However, it is also more expensive so it may not be suitable for you if you are looking for a cheaper treatment alternative.
Levitra works for 4 - 6 hours. You should take it 25 - 60 mins before sex. It works for 59% of men. It is very similar to Viagra. However, some men find that it starts working a little faster after you take them compared to Viagra. It is also less likely to cause eye-related side-effects.
Common side effects to look out for
- Pain in your back/muscles/head
- Getting flushed/going red
- Feeling and or being sick
- Getting a blocked or runny nose
- Vision disturbances
Our erectile dysfunction (ED) medication trial pack contains Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. These are the medicines that are most commonly prescribed for ED. Although this is a trial pack, you will still need a prescription.
To get your prescription - you can make use of our online consultation system:
First, you have to complete a short online questionnaire to see whether you are eligible to get a trial pack. You will be asked questions such as any medical conditions that you have and other medications that you are already taking.
Once you have completed the questionnaire, a doctor will review your answers to see whether there are any medical reasons that mean you should not receive a trial pack. If you are eligible, the doctor will then prescribe your trial pack.
Your trial pack will be sent the next day in the mail.
Getting a trial pack means that you don’t have to keep having consultations to try out different ED medication - normally to try out each medication that you want you would have to complete the assessment and place an order for each. With the trial pack you also don’t have to wait between each order. Additionally, the online consultation system is a convenient way of getting medication and we can work around your schedule.
The reason you need an assessment to check you’re eligible for the trial pack is because some people have medical reasons which prevent them from using ED medication safely. This includes people who:
- Have problems with their eyes (for example, degenerative retinal disorders)
- Have had a heart attack or stroke recently
- Take certain medications for their heart
- Suffer from heart failure
- Have problems with low blood pressure, or are taking medications to lower their blood pressure
If you are unsure about any of these conditions above, it is best to speak to a doctor before starting ED medications.
The erectile dysfunction (ED) trial pack contains four pills for each of the three medicines include - Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. We recommend you use the trial pack in the following way:
- Viagra seems to work for the highest percentage of people, so we recommend that you start with this.
- We recommend that you try all of the medicine available in the trial pack before moving on to the next pill in the pack. It is important to remember that any ED medicine may not work the first time that you take it.
- Take your pill on four different occasions (no more than once a day).
- It could help to write down your experiences trying out each type of pill so you can compare them at the end. Pay attention to which one suits your lifestyle best. For instance - Viagra needs to be taken around an hour before sexual activity, whereas Levitra works much faster. Cialis lasts for up to a day and a half after you take it, so it might be worth considering if you would not rather plan sexual activity in advance.
- Once you’ve run out of one type, move onto the next (but remember to wait a day from your last pill).
- Repeat the cycle 4 times. This should take at least 12 days.
Please note - if you get any side effects during your trial you should stop taking any more of the pills in the pack and talk to a doctor.
We hope that at the end of the trial you will be better informed on which erectile dysfunction (ED) medicine suits you and your lifestyle best. If this is the case, you can use our online consultation service again to order the ED medicine that you would like to continue using. Although you can only order one pack of ED pills per consultation, you can order a pack containing more pills.
If you like more than one of the ED pills, we recommend that you do not keep a supply of more than one type of pills. This is because the ED medicines may interact with each other to cause side effects, and ED medicines work better once your body is used to the pills.
We know that these ED medicines may not suit some people. If you don’t like any of the pills in the pack, or you get side effects, you could try some of the alternative treatments available for ED, including:
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises
- Psychological or psychosexual therapies (for example, counselling or CBT)
- A vacuum pump
- Hormone therapy
- Treating a health condition that may cause ED
There are also some natural methods are ways in which you can improve the blood circulation around your body to improve your erections, including:
- Having a healthy diet with less saturated fat and more fruit and vegetables. This will help improve the circulation around your body in general and may help improve your erections.
- Exercising regularly; the government recommends doing 30 minutes of exercise five times a week. This will also improve the circulation around your whole body and can help improve your erections.
- Cutting down on alcohol. Alcohol can worsen your circulation and may have an impact on getting and keeping erections.
- Stopping smoking. Smoking can also worsen your circulation and can impact your erections.
There is a chance that they can. Some people get side effects, but find that they can tolerate them because the benefits from the erectile dysfunction (ED) pills outweigh the discomfort. If you find that you cannot tolerate the side effects from one type of ED pill, we recommend that you stop the treatment and move on to the next pill.
ED pills may cause some dangerous side effects. Go to an Accident and Emergency department immediately if you notice symptoms such as pain in your chest, weakness in your limbs, or difficulty speaking.
Zava offers a convenient and discreet service to help men improve their erectile dysfunction. There are a number of treatments you can consider. Continue to our erectile dysfunction service page to learn about the treatment options available.
- Viagra Dosage
- Viagra Side Effects
- Can you get Viagra without a prescription?
- Male Enhancement Pills
- How Long Will The Effects of Viagra Last?
- What Are The Alternatives To Viagra?
- Viagra for Women
- 10 Simple Tips to Combat Male Infertility
- The Definitive Guide to Buying Prescription Drugs Online
- Erection pills
- Erectile Dysfunction Test
- How Fast Does Viagra Work?
- What is Kamagra?
- Performance Anxiety
- How To Cope With Erectile Dysfunction
- ED and Diabetes
- Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction
- Flibanserin (Addyi)
- Morning Erections
- Best Viagra Connect
- Sildenafil NHS
- Generic Viagra
- How To Fix Erectile Dysfunction
- Cialis Dosage
- How To Get An Erection
- Cialis Reviews
- Sildenafil Dosage
- Penis Rings
- Erectile Dysfunction Meaning
- Reviews Of Sildenafil
- Over The Counter Viagra
- Cialis Side Effects
- Peyronie's Disease
- Low sex drive
- Why Not To Use Natural Remedies For ED
- Tadalafil Side Effects
- Cialis Vs Viagra
- Maintaining An Erection
- Viagra Vs Sildenafil
- The Male Menopause
- Losing An Erection