If you are a woman suffering from excess facial hair growth (hirsutism) you can now order an online prescription of Vaniqa, a powerful new prescription hair removal cream that inhibits the growth of unwanted hair.
Our London-based doctors will review your condition via an online assessment and dispatch Vaniqa to your preferred address.
Facial hair removal cream
No results found.
Please check your spelling or try another treatment name.
|Free standard delivery||FREE|
|Estimated Delivery: 28-31st March|
|We dispatch orders every day from Monday to Friday. If placed before 4pm, your order will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 4pm will be processed and sent out the next working day.|
|Next Day Click & Collect||FREE|
|Collection: 27th March|
|Collect your order from any Royal Mail post office. You will receive an email or SMS as soon as your order is ready for collection. Your order will be available to collect from the Post Office for up to 18 days. Proof of Identification will be required for collection.|
|Next Day Express delivery||£3.99|
|Estimated Delivery: 27th March by 1pm|
|If placed before 4pm, your order will be delivered by 1pm on the next working day. Orders placed after 4pm are processed and sent out the next day and delivered the day after.|
|You will choose your delivery option at the checkout. Delivery options may vary depending on the pack size and dosage chosen.|
Facial Hair Removal
Vaniqa is only available on prescription so you need to discuss with a doctor whether or not it's right for you. This can be any doctor, i.e, your regular GP, a dermatologist or one of our London-based online doctors.
Our doctors can establish your suitability for Vaniqa, based on an online consultation and post the medication to an address of your choosing.
Vaniqa is very effective at suppressing unwanted hair growth. Studies found it to vastly reduce excessive facial hair in approximately 60% of cases (after 24 weeks of use).
As explained earlier, Vaniqa will not remove any hair that is already there, so it must be used in conjunction with your preferred hair-removal method (such as waxing, shaving or epilating).
Vaniqa is not a permanent cure for hirsutism. Vaniqa's hair-reducing action will cease within two months of stopping the medication.
Vaniqa treats the symptoms and helps to diminish unwanted hair growth, but it doesn't address any underlying causes, should there be one.
Excess male-pattern body hair in women is quite common and is usually caused by chronic and benign disorders (aging, polycystic ovary syndrome). But it may be an indication of a more serious endocrine disease such as cushing syndrome or an androgen-secreting tumour. It is therefore important that you discuss your excess hair growth with your GP to decide whether further investigation is necessary.
Vaniqa suppresses hair growth and should be combined with hair removal methods to achieve the best possible result.
Vaniqa is not suitable for everyone. You should not use Vaniqa if:
- You are male.
- You are under 12 years of age.
- You are allergic to any of the active ingredients: anhydrous eflornithine hydrochloride, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, mineral oil, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, stearyl alcohol. Consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. As this is a new drug, there have not yet been any studies into the affect of Vaniqa on pregnancy. It is currently a pregnancy category C, meaning that adverse effects have been highlighted in animal studies.
In addition to the above, before using Vaniqa, you should make your doctor aware of any of the following:
- Your medical history. Paying particular attention to, cuts, infections and sores on the face.
- Any prescription/ non-prescription/ herbal products you use. So that your doctor can assess the likelihood of any drug-drug interactions, particularly where other skin care or hair removal products are concerned. Similarly, when taking Vaniqa, you should not start, stop or change the dosage of any medicine withour checking with your doctor first.
You should also be aware that taking any of the following drugs can increase androgen levels in your system and exacerbate hair growth. If you are taking any of the following medications this may be something you want to address with your doctor first, before moving onto Vaniqa:
- anabolic steroids (topically or systematically)
Mild side effects (including acne, tingling/burning and redness) have been experienced in a small number of cases but this is very rare. It is generally safe to use and only 2% of people have ever stopped using it due to unwanted side effects.
Vaniqa should only be used on the facial area. It is not advised to use this treatment on any areas other than those deemed safe to use.
Order facial hair removal cream
Meet our doctors
How it works
Complete online consultation
Answer a few simple questions about your health.
Our doctors will review your order
One of our registered doctors confirms your suitability.
Fast, discreet delivery
Your medicine or test kit is dispatched by our pharmacy.