Dr Charlotte HammertonDoctor, Medical Educator (Dr)
- Medical Education, Travel Medicine and Children’s Health
Dr Charlotte Hammerton studied medicine at the University of Nottingham and since graduating has worked in hospitals in London, Kent, and Sussex. She's interested in how healthcare is changing to help patients access healthcare quickly, safely, and conveniently and has been working in online medicine for the last 3 years.
Charlotte's particular areas of expertise are in medical education, travel medicine, and children's health. She has undertaken postgraduate training in these areas and is currently undertaking a Masters in Medical Education.
- European Journal of Pediatric Surgery (2013), C Hammerton et al. Preformed silos versus traditional abdominal wall closure in gastroschisis: 163 infants at a single institution. [online] Available at: https://www.thieme-connect.de/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0033-1357755.
- Diabetic Medicine (2013), C Hammerton et al. Inpatient hyperglycaemia management: do non-specialists adhere to protocol? [online] Abstract available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/dme.12091_2 (page 153).
- Study presented at AMEE (2012), C Hammerton et al. An effective method of teaching clinical interprofessional presentation skills. [online] Available at: http://www.ub.edu/medicina_unitateducaciomedica/documentos/AMEE%202012%20ABSTRACT%20BOOK.pdf
Popular medical articles by Dr Charlotte Hammerton
- Malaria Tablets – Order Malaria Tablets Online
- Malarone – Order Malarone Tablets
- Morning After Pill Side Effects – What are the side effects of the morning after pill?
- Malaria Prevention – How To Prevent Malaria - The Top Ten Tips
- The Malaria Map – Malaria risk areas across the globe
- Doxycycline for Malaria – Buy Doxycycline 100mg capsules
- Morning After Pill – Order the morning after pill online
- ellaOne – Order ellaOne online
- Generic Levonelle – Order Levonorgestrel Online
- Levonelle – Order Levonelle online