COVID-19 Travel Testing
You no longer need to take any COVID-19 tests to enter the UK, whether you’re fully vaccinated or not. Continue reading for further details about the current travel test rules, getting a refund on a test you no longer need, and more.
We will update this page and our website if travel test rules change. However, it is your responsibility to check the latest guidelines and take the COVID-19 tests you need.
Current travel test rules to enter the UK
From 4am on 18 March 2022, travellers entering the UK no longer have to:
- take any COVID-19 tests, either before departure or after arriving
- fill out a passenger locator form before arriving
- quarantine after arriving
This applies to both fully vaccinated and non vaccinated travellers.
There are still COVID-19 rules to enter other countries such as testing and quarantine requirements. Check the current travel advice for your destination to learn about these.
Bought a travel test from us you no longer need?
You can get a refund if travel rules to enter the UK have changed since you bought your travel test from us and you no longer need to use it.
Find the full steps to request your refund on our delivery, collections and refunds page (‘I want a refund on a COVID test kit order’). Note, you will need to return your unused test kit to us so we can process your refund.
More COVID-19 services from ZAVA
- PCR tests to check if you have COVID-19. You can take a test either if you have coronavirus symptoms, if you need to show a negative result for an event, or as a precaution before seeing friends and family. Your result will arrive in your account within 48 hours of returning your sample to our lab.
- Lateral flow test kits for general and everyday use. Quickly test yourself for COVID-19 at home and get your result within 30 minutes. Choose from packs of 5, 10, 15, or 25 tests.
- Recovery Certificate to travel, attend events, or return to work if you’ve recently recovered from COVID-19. Use our digital certificate instead of taking tests (or if you still test positive despite no longer being infectious).
- Antibody test kit to see if you've had coronavirus before or had a response after your vaccination.
Get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can send a message via your ZAVA account or call on 020 3588 0292. Lines are open from Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, or Sunday 10am to 4pm.
In partnership with SYNLAB
ZAVA has partnered with one of Europe’s leading medical diagnostics providers SYNLAB to offer COVID-19 testing. SYNLAB is a UKAS accredited private provider listed on GOV.UK for COVID-19 testing.
Last reviewed: 18 Mar 2022
Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19), GOV.UK [accessed February 2023]
Travel abroad from England during coronavirus (COVID-19), GOV.UK [accessed February 2023]