Dr Zenon AndreouMedical Director (Dr)
Dr Zenon Andreou studied medicine at University College London, graduating in 2006. His postgraduate training was in hospitals in and around London and he trained for four years in Otolaryngology before completing his training in General practice.
Zenon has an interest in Allergy having obtained a Masters Degree from Imperial College London. Currently he divides his time between General Practice and online medicine.
In the media
- World Journal of Clinical Cases (2014), Z Andreou et al. Unusual presentation of glomus tympanicum tumour: New bone formation in the middle ear. [online] Available: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4163770/.
- Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (2013), Z Andreou et al. Severe hypo-osmotic hyponatraemia due to chylous leak following radical neck dissection. [online] Abstract available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23458050.
- International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance (2012), Z Andreou et al. Follow-up in head and neck cancer: patients' perspective. [online] Abstract available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22455179.
- European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (2012), Z Andreou et al. Soft, fortified ice-cream for head and neck cancer patients: a useful first step in nutritional and swallowing difficulties associated with multi-modal management. [online] Available here: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00405-011-1769-6.
- Case Reports in Surgery (2011), Z Andreou et al. Endoscopic management of an internal laryngopyocele presenting with acute airway obstruction. [online] Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350051/.