Dr Simran DeoDoctor (Dr)
- General Practice, with special interest in Dermatology
Dr Simran Deo qualified from St George’s, University of London in medicine in 2006 with a distinction in her written finals. During this time she also achieved a BSC in pharmacology from King's College London. She went on to specialise in general practice, obtaining the MRCGP certification in 2012. In 2014 she received a merit for the Diploma in Dermatology from Cardiff University.
After spending a year studying cutting-edge techniques in dermatology, minor surgery, and aesthetics in India, she returned to the UK to continue working as an NHS GP, as well as setting-up and running a cosmetic dermatology clinic.
Simran passionately enjoys travelling and studies philosophy in her spare time.
In the media
- Popsugar, 2020. Everything You Need to Know About Rosacea, From Triggers to Treatments
- Sheerluxe, 2019. 6 Types Of Female Contraception Explained By A GP
- Men's Health, 2019. How to Deal with a Receding Hairline
- PR Newswire, 2015. Doctor Opens Clinic to Counteract Unregulated Beauticians Offering Aesthetic Treatments