Customer referral programme - Terms and Conditions
- After a successful order with Zava, the customer of Zava (the referrer) gets a personal referral code. An order is confirmed when a binding agreement to supply is made. No order for treatment placed by the customer will be binding on Zava until we have confirmed the order in writing to you (which may be by email). We reserve the right to reject any order for prescription only medicines.
- The referrer may share the personal referral code with friends and family (referees) through email, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or another channel. Please refer only those who you think would like to receive it.
- Collecting referrals by posting personal referral codes on any websites which offer a collection of voucher codes, coupons and other discount opportunities is prohibited.
- The referrer can refer as many friends and family members as they like.
- To qualify, a referee must be an eligible Zava customer and should not have ordered from Zava previously.
- All referrers must only have one Zava account and cannot refer themselves.
- Referees have to use the referrer’s referral code at the checkout when they place their order to get the discount only on their first order.
- When a referee places a successful first order using the referrer’s referral code, the referrer gets a personal reward discount code.
- The referrer gets a reward discount code for the first successful order of every referee who used the referrers shared code.
- Every reward discount code can only be used once.
- We reserve the right to cancel discount codes where we suspect the programme is being abused.
- Only one referrer code or reward discount code can be used per order.
- All discounts apply to the prescription and test kit costs only. No prescription only medication costs will be discounted.
- Any referrer forwarding their personal referral code and therefore participating in the customer referral programme, acknowledges and agrees that they are a Zava customer.
- Any referee using the referrer’s code when placing an order and therefore participating in the customer referral programme acknowledges and agrees that by using the referrer’s referral code, the referrer will get notified about the referee using Zava's service. Personal and medical information about the referee’s order will remain confidential.
- Participants in the Zava customer referral programme must comply with all up-to-date SPAM laws. Any distribution of the referral code that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or spam under any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
Changes to any of our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The new version will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately upon posting.
If you use the website after the new terms and conditions have come into effect, you will be indicating your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
Last updated 21. April 2016