Dr Clair GraingerDoctor (MBChB, MRCGP, DRCOG)
- General Practice
Dr Clair Grainger studied at The University of Edinburgh from 2004 to 2009. She's worked in hospitals throughout Edinburgh and London before completing her GP training in North Middlesex Hospital in 2017.
Clair has been working for ZAVA since 2018 and continues to work as an NHS GP. Her clinical interests include respiratory, sexual and reproductive health.
Popular medical articles by Dr Clair Grainger
- Types of Contraceptives – A guide to the different methods of contraception
- Contraceptive Pill – Order your contraceptive pill online
- Lucette – Order 3 or 6 month supply
- Yasmin Pill – Order the Yasmin pill online
- Loestrin – Order Loestrin Online
- Progesterone Injections – Who can use contraceptive injections?
- Cerelle – Order 3 or 6 month supply
- Contraceptive Pill Side Effects – Potential side effects of the pill
- Cerazette – Oestrogen-free contraceptive pill
- The Pill and Thrombosis
- How Effective is the Pill? – Reliability of 'the pill' for contraception
- The Contraceptive Pill and Acne – Effects of the contraceptive pill on acne
- Ask the doctor: The dangers of over-using antibiotics
- The Contraceptive Diaphragm – Advantages and Disadvantages of the Diaphragm
- Microgynon 30 – Buy Microgynon 30 Online
- Cilest – Order Cilest Online