Order Zineryt Online
Don't put up with acne. Get Zineryt and fight your acne with a combination of antibiotics and zinc. Stop the growth of acne bacteria and help heal damaged skin.
If you would like to request acne treatment, complete a short health assessment and your online doctor will check your request. If it's right for you, they will approve your treatment and we'll post it to your door with free delivery.
How to use Zineryt
- Zineryt is supplied in a bottle with a special applicator pad protected by a cap
- Remove the cap just before use
- The pad makes it easier to apply Zineryt to the affected area
- Unscrew the protective cap on the bottle and hold it upside down
- Place pad against the skin
- Spread the Zineryt solution to the affected area of the skin including the surrounding skin
- If you apply too much solution you can dab it off with a piece of tissue
Like all medications, there is always a possibility you may experience side effects or have an allergic reaction. Symptoms of allergic reaction may include:
- swelling of your: Mouth, Face, Lips, Tongue
- difficulty breathing
- temporary stinging
- redness of skin
Getting a rash – if you experience a painful rash or burning after applying Zineryt which doesn’t ease after a few hours or gets progressively worse each time you use it, you should stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
What to do about side effects – if you experience any side effects after using Zineryt, you should consult your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice. If it’s an emergency and you or someone you know is having difficulty breathing you should dial 999.
Dual action – Zineryt is a combination of erythromycin and zinc. Zineryt with a dose of 4% Erythromycin works well for treating acne and Zinc is known to heal damage when applied to the skin.
Treats a range of acne symptoms – Zineryt is used to treat acne vulgaris, which can appear in the form of spots and oily skin.
There are different types of spots, which can include:
- blackheads – small bumps on the skin which are black or yellowish
- whiteheads – look similar to blackheads but don’t pop when squeezed
- papules – tender, sore red bumps
- pustules – similar to papules but have a white tip
- nodules – hard bumps under the skin which are usually large and painful
- cysts – pus filled lumps
For any age – Zineryt can be used by children, adults and the elderly. It is used by people who have used the usual over the counter products to treat their acne and it hasn’t been effective.
Order online – the easiest way to get Zineryt is to use our service:
- You will need to fill in a short questionnaire and upload 2 photographs of your skin problem to your patient record
- You can then choose Zineryt from the list of prescription medications.
- One of our UK based doctors will assess your answers to the questionnaire and review the photos
- From here they will be able to approve the appropriate treatment if this is medically appropriate
You are also able to get a prescription from your GP. However, you will need to visit them in person, so they can assess your skin and discuss the appropriate level of treatment.
Not everyone can get Zineryt – you shouldn’t use Zineryt if you’re allergic to:
- any of the other ingredients
- macrolide antibiotics
When you are prescribed Zineryt, you should apply it to your face or the affected area twice per day.
It can take several weeks or months for the treatment to be successful. The usual time is 10-12 weeks. If after the prescribed treatment time you are still experiencing acne you should consult your doctor.
Tips to support your treatment – there are other steps you can take to improve your acne. These include:
- not picking or scratching at spots, as this can make them worse, or cause scarring
- avoiding scrubbing your skin, as this can aggravate it
- using a mild soap or cleanser with water when you wash your face
- look for oil-free or water based make up which is less likely to aggravate your acne
If you feel that Zineryt is not working for you, the first thing you should do is check you’re using it correctly.
Alternative treatment options – if you’ve used your Zineryt correctly, you could speak to your GP or check our online service and request a different medication. We offer several other prescription acne medications, including:
Electronic Medicines Compendiums (2016). Zineryt® cutaneous solution. LEO Pharma A/S. [online] Available at: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5488.pdf [accessed 9th January 2018].