How does ZAVA work?
ZAVA makes it easy for patients to communicate with doctors to manage their health and order prescriptions online. Please note that we are an online doctor service and not an online pharmacy.
Order a prescription
- Choose the service you require from one of ZAVA’s clinics.
- Complete our online medical assessment.
- Get your prescription delivered to your nearest pharmacy for collection.
- Register or sign in and pay for the assessment or service you need.
A doctor will review
- Your order is reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If you are suitable for treatment, one of our doctors will issue a private prescription
- Our customer service is open Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
We deliver to you
- Our digital prescriptions will be sent via Healthmail to a pharmacy of your choice within 2 hours of being approved.
- You pay for your medication at the pharmacy.
- If you have chosen to have your medication delivered to your home, we will send your prescription to our partners in Healthwave via Healthmail the same day it has been approved.
- A Healthwave pharmacist will ring you to briefly talk through your medication with you before sending it to your chosen address.
- You will need to pay Healthwave pharmacy for your medication before it's dispatched. See Healthwave prices.
- Medication delivery should take place the next working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Please note, somebody must be home to sign for this delivery.
Your online patient record
Secure and Confidential
We understand that your medical information is sensitive. That's why we've created an online patient record for you to communicate with our doctors. Following any orders you make on zavamed.com, our online doctors will send you medical and prescription-related information to your online record. You can access it on your computer, tablet or mobile in the comfort of your own home. We take precautions that other online providers don't in order to provide you with a convenient and discreet service.
We protect your information
Your medical information is stored in ZAVA servers hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services) in the EU. We put patient security and safety first: ZAVA obtained the Cyber Essential Plus certification and our host, AWS, is ISO27001 and SOC2 certified demonstrating their commitment when it comes to the security of the data they host. We implement organisational and technical measures in accordance with the data protection regulations to protect your data.
You can order your prescription using your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
About our practice
Zavamed.com/ie is an online doctor site operated by Health Bridge Medical Limited trading as ZAVA. Health Bridge Medial Limited is registered in Ireland under company number 648769. The registered office is ZAVA, 2 Dublin Landings, N Wall Quay, North Dock, Dublin, D01 V4A3.
Delivery and refunds
Prescriptions sent to your chosen pharmacy or our pharmacy delivery partner Healthwave are sent through a secure email system called Healthmail. If the doctor does not issue a prescription for any reason, you will receive a full refund within a few days.
Where does ZAVA operate?
We currently provide medical services within Ireland, the UK, France and Germany.
However, we are working on bringing ZAVA to the world. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live!