In The Press
- Irish Independent - Can you save money with a virtual GP?
- The Guardian - Nottingham tops student sex services league
- TechCrunch - ZAVA bags $32M to expand its AI-free telehealth service in Europe
- The Daily Telegraph - Digital doctor start-up ZAVA raises £20m to expand remote consultations across Europe
- Daily Mail – The 15 WORST sugary drinks in Britain: Orange juice with as much sugar as 13 Hobnobs and Innocent smoothies have the same as three-and-a-half doughnuts
Recent media releases
- September 2019: Student STIs: Are Universities Doing Enough to Combat STIs?
- July 2019: Old Wives' Tales - Mythbusting
- June 2019: Breakdown of STIs in the UK
- June 2019: ZAVA announces $32M Series A funding
- May 2019: Sex on Screen: How Realistic is it?
- April 2019: Giving Up On Love: Celibacy For Millions Due To Erectile Dysfunction
- April 2019: Blooms & Bloomers: How Well Do You Know Your Knickers?
- March 2019: Pill Misconceptions Risk Health Of 1 Million Women