Dr Kathryn BasfordDoctor (Dr)
- General Practice
Dr Kathryn Basford is a qualified GP. She graduated from the University of Manchester and completed her GP training through Whipps Cross Hospital in London.
Outside of work, Kathryn enjoys baking and keeping active, running marathons, swimming, and taking part in triathlons.
In the media
- NetDoctor, 8 April 2019: HPV: symptoms, treatment and prevention
- Refinery29, 22 February 2019: "We Didn't Have Sex For Two Years": When Antidepressants Kill Your Sex Drive
Popular medical articles by Dr Kathryn Basford
- Order Migraine Treatment – Triptans and anti-nausea medication for migraine
- Order Statins Online – Order cholesterol-lowering medication online
- Quit Smoking – Order Quit Smoking Tablets
- Rosacea Treatment – Order Rosacea Treatment Online
- Weight Loss Treatment – Order weight loss tablets online
- Salbutamol – Order salbutamol asthma inhaler
- Types of Genital Warts – Which different types of warts are there?
- Genital Warts Treatment – Order Genital Warts Treatment Online
- Condyline – Treat genital warts with a topical cream
- Lymecycline and Epiduo – Order Lymecycline capsules and Epiduo gel
- Acne Treatment – Order Acne Treatment Online
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease – Symptoms, causes, and treatment of PID
- Early Signs of Genital Warts – The different stages and how to spot the bumps
- Asthma treatment – Asthma is a chronic condition that can’t be cured, but it can be managed with treatment
- What to Know About the Contraceptive Coil – What are the IUD and the IUS?
- Crestor – Order Crestor Statin
- Genital Herpes Treatment – Order genital herpes medication
- Qlaira – Order Consultation for the Contraceptive Pill
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment – Order prescription antibiotic treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Honeymoon Cystitis – Definition, treatment & prevention
- Test for Genital Herpes – Herpes Test And Diagnosis
- Chlamydia Treatment – Order prescription antibiotics for chlamydia
- Do Antibiotics Affect the Pill? – Can antibiotics make birth control less effective?
- Contraception, the pill, and weight gain – How different methods of contraception can affect your weight
- What is Kamagra? – Kamagra is an unlicensed treatment for erectile dysfunction. But what exactly is it, and is it safe?
- Does the Pill Stop Your Period? – How using the pill will affect your periods
- What to Do About a Missed Pill – Some simple rules to follow when you forget to take the Pill
- Cold Sore Tests And Treatment – How to find out if you have cold sores and what to do about them
- Mini-Pills – What are these progesterone-only contraceptive pills?
- Gonorrhoea Treatment – How to tell if you have gonorrhoea and how to treat it
- Erectile Dysfunction Test – How is ED diagnosed?
- Types of Contraceptives – A guide to the different methods of contraception