Dr Nicholas AntonakopoulosDoctor (Dr)
- General Practice
Dr Nicholas Antonakopoulos graduated from the University of London in 2006. He did his postgraduate training in hospitals in the London area, and he trained for four years in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery before completing his training in General practice in 2015.
Nick has been working at ZAVA since 2018, and also works as a GP for the NHS.
- BMJ Case Reports (2011), N Antonakopoulos et al. Acromial impression fracture of the greater tuberosity with massive rotator cuff tear. [online] Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062885/.
- Sex Roles, Volume 54, Nos. 3/4, February 2006, N Antonakopoulos et al. A critical test of the waist-to-hip ratio hypothesis of women's physical attractiveness in Britain and Greece. [online] Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/226954302_A_Critical_Test_of_the_Waist-to-Hip_Ratio_Hypothesis_of_Women's_Physical_Attractiveness_in_Britain_and_Greece.
Popular medical articles by Dr Nicholas Antonakopoulos
- Bladder Infection Home Remedies – Natural Cures: Are They Effective?
- Champix Tablets – Buy Champix online
- Chlamydia Test Kit – Convenient Chlamydia Home Test
- HPV Test Kit – Buy An HPV Test Kit
- Men Who Have Sex with Men Test Kit – Convenient STI Home Test For Men Who Have Sex With Men
- Premature Ejaculation Treatment – Order Premature Ejaculation Treatment Online
- How to Last Longer – Lasting longer in bed
- Peyronie's Disease – What causes Peyronie's disease and how can it be treated?
- Spedra – Order Spedra Online
- Priapism – Priapism's causes, symptoms and treatments
- Yohimbine – Herbal remedy for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Performance Anxiety – What is performance anxiety and how to avoid it
- Levitra – Order Levitra Tablets
- Erectile Dysfunction – Order erectile dysfunction treatment from a Doctor
- Cialis – Order Cialis Tablets
- Cholesterol Levels – How to get testing and treatment for cholesterol
- Can I Get Viagra Without a Prescription? – Is non-prescription Viagra an option?